JaxWeather.net Home
07/26/14
Currently 05:05 - 75 °F
CURRENT FORECAST - NO CURRENT ADVISORIES
Currently 75.6°FHumidity 87%Feels Like 82.0FWind 0.0 mph SW
Current Conditions today partly cloudy. a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. highs in the mid 90s. southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. heat index readings 100 to 104.
Sunrise
06:41
Sunset
20:25
Moonrise
06:26
Moonset
19:59
Moon Phase
Todays Record High:
98.0 °F
Todays Record Low:
69.0 °F
Todays Avg High:
88.0 °F
Todays Avg Low:
73.0 °F
Records courtesy WeatherUnderground
EXTENDED FORECAST
tonight partly cloudy. a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. lows in the lower 70s inland...in the mid 70s coast. southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. sunday partly cloudy. a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. highs in the mid 90s. west winds 5 to 10 mph. heat index readings 102 to 106. sunday night partly cloudy. a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. lows in the mid 70s. southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. monday partly cloudy. slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...then chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. highs in the mid 90s. west winds 10 to 15 mph. chance of rain 30 percent.
WEATHER HISTORY
MAX/MIN TEMPERATURE BAROMETER HUMIDITY
Today 77.7°F / 75.6°F 29.984 in. / 29.935 in. 87 % / 81 %
Yesterday 95.1 °F/ 76.5 °F 29.992 in. / 29.911 in. 88 % / 46 %
Last week 95.0 °F/ 74.2 °F 30.020 in. / 29.855 in. 91.0 % / 46.0 %
This Month 96.3 °F / 71.6 °F 30.104 in. / 29.772 in. 93.0 % / 40.0 %
AVERAGE
Last 24 Hours 81.8 °F 29.957 in. 75.8 %
This Month 81.0 °F 29.959 in. 77.2 %
Rainfall
Todays Rain: 0.00 in. Yesterdays Rain: 0.03 in.
Rain Month to Date: 4.55 in.
Rain Year to Date:  31.44 in.
JaxWeather.net
Jacksonville (LakeShore), Fl. 32205
http://JaxWeather.net/

Concept by Hobart, IN Weather
http://mysite.verizon.net/hobartweather